Tight end Austin Allen says the Huskers’ biggest flaw may be their inconsistency in getting all 11 players on same page in crunch time.
Nebraska's O-line will have to clean up the communication quickly, because Spartan Stadium figures to be loud Saturday night.
It was a near-perfect first half for the Derby Panthers against Salina South on Friday, Sept. 24. The Panthers took a 70-0 lead into the half,…
Time to level up. Parker Gabriel takes a closer look at how the Huskers and Spartans line up: Storylines, keys, head-turning stats, predictions.
The Cats are 0-3 — and couldn’t even beat NAU — but that doesn’t change Fisch’s long-term plan or vision for what UA football can become.
The Star’s Michael Lev, Justin Spears and Alec White have their picks for Arizona-Oregon and the rest of the Pac-12 matchups for the first full week of conference play.
Green Bay can shift right tackle Billy Turner to left tackle and start Dennis Kelly in Turner’s spot on the right side, or they can leave Turner where he is and start Yosh Nijman on the left side.
Whether you are heading down to Soldier Field or watching from the comfort of your couch, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as No. 18 Wisconsin looks to take down the 12th-ranked Fighting Irish in Chicago.
The Star’s Michael Lev presents five storylines of interest as the Arizona Wildcats visit No. 3 Oregon on Saturday night at Autzen Stadium in Eugene.
The Star's longtime columnist asks — and answers — key questions heading into Saturday's game between winless Arizona and No. 3 Oregon in Eugene.
After an impressive play, Willie Patterson received a fist bump from his coach. With another standout showing, Patterson earned a high-five.
Pokes ready for East Coast road trip
Alvin Kamara was speaking for himself, but he was confident the rest of the team felt the same way: The cockiest version of the New Orleans Saints is the one that is coming off of a loss.
- Derby considers ‘final phase’ of STAR bond development
- Tauer and Karel win homecoming honors
- Derby schools considering new incentives for substitutes
- In times of trouble, police chaplain helps comfort and calm
- Plans moving forward on Pleasantview redevelopment
- Joe Herndon Memorial Scholarship presented on Armed Forces Appreciation Night
- OPINION: New beginnings at Cooper Elementary
- Derby BOE approves security system at Panther Stadium
- City zoning and subdivision amendments getting closer to final approval
- Rock Regional feeling impact of nursing shortage