Get let latest updates and analysis as Aaron Rodgers and the Packers look to build off of their Monday night victory when they take on the San Francisco 49ers at Levi's Stadium.
"Our family would like to thank everyone who has reached out with their thoughts and prayers for Rhett, as he is currently in the ICU at the hospital because of a lung injury from last night's game against Troy," Rich Rodriguez tweeted Sunday.
5 takeaways from Wyoming Cowboys 24-22 victory over UConn Huskies
"We’re going to keep kicking and we’re going to keep fighting and build off this game."
Analysis of UW's use of motion, linebackers in pass coverage and a poor effort by a Badger star not named Graham Mertz.
Paul Chryst has lost seven consecutive games to ranked opponents and is 5-7 overall over a 12-game stretch dating to late in the 2019 season. Mediocrity is becoming the program's identity.
Pertinent factoids, words and numbers from the Cats' setback in Eugene.
Wisconsin’s Kendric Pryor provided a bright spot for the Badgers when he scored his first touchdown since 2019 at Soldier Field, just 25 miles away from his hometown.
Wisconsin's Bucky Badger and Notre Dame's Leprechaun almost 'fought' at ESPN's College GameDay, plus other pregame scenes from Chicago.
The head coach says that “at no point in time am I ever telling Joe (Barry) or (special teams coordinator) Mo (Drayton) exactly what to do.”
Hassan Haskins ran for touchdowns the first two times the Wolverines had the ball to help them take a 17-point lead, but undefeated Michigan had to hold on to beat Rutgers 20-13 on Saturday.
Hear what the Arizona Wildcats said following Saturday's loss to Oregon in Eugene.
The Star's longtime columnist checks in on where Treyson Bourguet fits among the best quarterback recruits in Tucson history, why Southern Arizona is well-represented at the Ryder Cup and how Byron Evans found himself back in town Friday night.
Within striking distance into the fourth quarter, the Wildcats fall to the Ducks 41-19.
- Tauer and Karel win homecoming honors
- Derby schools considering new incentives for substitutes
- Derby considers ‘final phase’ of STAR bond development
- Derby rides 70 point first half to defeat Salina South 77-7
- Plans moving forward on Pleasantview redevelopment
- Joe Herndon Memorial Scholarship presented on Armed Forces Appreciation Night
- OPINION: New beginnings at Cooper Elementary
- In times of trouble, police chaplain helps comfort and calm
- City zoning and subdivision amendments getting closer to final approval
- Rock Regional feeling impact of nursing shortage