WASHINGTON — More than 20 Republican state attorneys general are threatening to sue the Biden administration over its mandate that large employers require their employees to either be vaccinated against the coronavirus or undergo weekly testing.
SHANKSVILLE, Pa. (AP) — Across the vast field where the plane fell out of the sky so many years ago, all is quiet.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Thursday is announcing sweeping new federal vaccine requirements affecting as many as 100 million Americans in an all-out effort to increase COVID-19 vaccinations and curb the surging delta variant that is killing thousands each week and jeopardizing …
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — The Kansas Board of Regents has asked the state's six public universities to provide a list of courses that include Critical Race Theory concepts.
HARTFORD, Kan. (AP) — Two Lyon County residents are facing possible animal cruelty charges after authorities removed 17 dogs from their home, authorities said.
MANHATTAN (AP) – Kansas State University President Richard Myers said on May 24 that he intends to retire at the end of the calendar year.
TOPEKA (AP) – Budget legislation signed Friday by Gov. Laura Kelly increases funding for Kansas courts, provides extra dollars for higher education and funds a new state health laboratory.
TOPEKA – Kansas, a state that relies heavily on the cattle industry to power its economy, faces a shortage of the veterinarians that tend to the livestock.
TOPEKA (AP) – A Manhattan man has been charged with defrauding a Wichita bank out of $127,100 in COVID-19 aid meant for small businesses affected by the pandemic.
Educators across Kansas can now apply for grants that will directly impact their classrooms thanks to Cox Communications employees. Cox Charities Education Grant applications are available for public and private schools (grades pre-K-12) in Cox communities. Teachers can visit https://www.cox…
- Derby hosting public STAR bond hearing Oct. 26
- Simply A-Maize-ing: Derby survives 42-41 shootout against Maize
- Bullseye Bins sets sights on bringing liquidation deals to Derby
- K-State marching band the right tune for many Derby grads
- Keeping fans fed a priority for Panthers' PAC-man
- 2021 Voter's Guide – Derby Board of Education candidates
- Derby hosts Maize in battle of top AVCTL-I offenses
- Haysville Fall Festival back in full form
- Letter to the Editor: A letter in support of Folkerts
- Spirit Halloween scares up business in Derby