Subway will soon have some competition in Derby.In the coming months, Derby’s sandwich shop scene will greatly expand with at least three new options: Schlotzsky’s, McAlister’s and Jersey Mike’s Subs. A local diner called Clark’s Deli could potentially be on the horizon, too, but it may not …
The Barton School of Business at Wichita State University has partnered with WSU Tech to create a pathway program for WSU Tech students committed to continuing their education with a business degree.
Those who attended the BBQ festival last month had the chance to try a new mobile food option in Derby called Rice’n Tings – if they were lucky enough to get a plate before they sold out.
Some sharp, quick thinking allowed Derby residents Charlie and Chalise Brunecz to pursue a new business opportunity in 2021.
Gates Capital Management’s managing partners Jeff Gates (class of ’84) and Justin Boisseau (class of ’96) have contributed $3 million to create the Gates Capital Management Center for Financial Analysis in the College of Business Administration at Kansas State University.
Former Derby resident Tyson Bean has been selected for a position on Wichita State University’s new business alumni council.
Better reception is in the works for local AT&T customers, as a special use permit for the company to construct a cell tower (southeast of the Patriot Avenue/K-15 intersection) was recommended for approval by the Derby Planning Commission at its June 3 meeting.
- Derby parent: Kids contracted COVID-19 despite not being identified as high-risk
- Derby’s sandwich options to expand in the coming months
- Derby High School announces Derby Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Stuhlsatz sent off into retirement with care
- From Derby to the Olympic trials, Keil continues to thrive in the pool
- Derby football takes KC Elite seven-on-seven title
- OPINION: A defining moment that changed a career path
- Douglas Keck Buchanan
- Police Calls: 07/12/21 to 07/18/21
- Los Candiles open for business in Mulvane