What do you do in the midst of a pandemic, with limited outlets for activity? The answer was obvious for Marie Wilson and Zack Querubin – you start a business.
Derby said goodbye to a staple of the local restaurant scene this weekend, as Talliano’s Pizzeria (408 N. Baltimore Ave.) shut its doors for the final time on Saturday.
Replacement of the red slide at Rock River Rapids moved forward as the Derby City Council approved a bid ($48,500) from Dondlinger Construction to install slide footings and foundations at its Jan. 12 meeting.
WICHITA (AP) – Regulators are getting a flood of complaints as the state’s largest electric utility, Evergy, tries to come up with a new plan for recovering the cost of providing solar energy.
Plans for a local Westlake Ace Hardware store inched closer to reality Thursday, as the Derby Board of Zoning Appeals approved an exception and variance for an outdoor garden center adjacent to a proposed location. The site sits directly south of the Planet Fitness that took over the old Dil…
- Talliano’s closes after nearly three decades in business
- Slide construction moving forward at Derby water park
- Derby Police Department to test hybrid patrol vehicles
- Derby at crossroads regarding West End railroad quiet zone
- DPS reports new high of 24 student cases in weekly COVID update
- County moving to phase two of vaccination plan
- Off the beaten path: DHS grad on Pan-American journey
- Sidelined work on Wichita’s Riverfront could resume this year
- District shares more details on upcoming STEM summer camp
- Old computer system causes headaches for unemployed Kansans