Derby, KS 67037
Open today until 4:30 pm
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Operating since: 1983
Trusted accounting professionals serving Derby and the surrounding area for over 30 years.
About Johnson & Company CPA's, PA
Johnson & Company, CPA's, PA has been serving the Derby area for over 30 years. They are dedicated to offering personalized and professional service to help customers make informed decisions about their accounting needs.
The staff at Johnson & Company takes time to get to know their clients. They specialize in helping their clients and beneficiaries save money on taxes as well as assessing their future tax needs.
Year-round appointments are available Monday through Friday for individuals and businesses of all types and size. Extended office hours are available from January 1st through April 15th for customer convenience.
- Individual and business tax planning and preparation
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Business set-up for LLC, C-Corp., S-Corp., Partnerships
If you would like to schedule a consultation appointment to discuss how Johnson & Company CPA's, PA can help you meet your tax and financial needs, please contact Jana at 316-788-0555.
- Johnson & Company was founded in 1983 by Larry Johnson, CPA.
- Daniel Johnson, CPA joined the company in 2000.
- In 2004, two family-owned accounting businesses - Clawson & Associates and Johnson & Company - merged to create Johnson & Company CPA's, PA, the largest accounting firm in Derby.
- Several long-time family members and employees of Clawson & Associates are still providing personalized customer service as employees of Johnson & Company CPA's, PA.
The following dates and links to forms will help you prepare for an appointment with your tax preparer. To ensure your tax return can be comp…
The three rules of tax and accounting: Record keeping, record keeping, record keeping. The quality of the tax return prepared will be in dire…