Celebrating Derby – 150 Years is the perfect gift for friends, neighbors and family! Print this gift certificate to give as a gift, then click on the link below to pay for your book and have it shipped to the recipient. The book will arrive in about a week or you can choose priority mail to have it delivered sooner. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 316-788-4006.
POLL: Do you approve or disapprove of the STAR bond expansions presented to the Derby City Council on Sept. 14?
While still in the early stages, representatives with Derby Destination Development came before the City Council to discuss more STAR bond district activity on Sept. 14. Among the proposed features is the "Crystal Lagoon," which would bring a manmade beachfront to Derby.
Police & Fire
- Derby considers ‘final phase’ of STAR bond development
- Tauer and Karel win homecoming honors
- Derby schools considering new incentives for substitutes
- Panther defense steps up in 44-36 win over Bishop Carroll
- In times of trouble, police chaplain helps comfort and calm
- Plans moving forward on Pleasantview redevelopment
- Joe Herndon Memorial Scholarship presented on Armed Forces Appreciation Night
- OPINION: New beginnings at Cooper Elementary
- Derby BOE approves security system at Panther Stadium
- Kansas High School Football Scores [Week 3: Sept 16-18]
Your Current Zoom Magazine
A FREE Derby Informer publication. Pick up your copy at 219 E. Madison in Derby.