Celebrating Derby – 150 Years is the perfect gift for friends, neighbors and family! Print this gift certificate to give as a gift, then click on the link below to pay for your book and have it shipped to the recipient. The book will arrive in about a week or you can choose priority mail to have it delivered sooner. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 316-788-4006.
Police & Fire
With joyful hearts, Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Waltermire announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah, to Mr. Clayton Skaggs, the son of the late Jay Skaggs and the late Dr. Cindy Ward-Skaggs. Miss Waltermire graduated from Valley Center and is a bank manager. Mr. Skaggs, a graduate of Derby H…
- Derby school board reaffirms decision to continue mask mandate
- Drive-thru plans approved for The COOP and Coffee House
- Derby woman, Wichita ‘cyborg’ champions for upper limb amputees
- Fly-in memorial event takes off
- Glass blower among artists featured at upcoming Spring Into Art
- Letter to the Editor: Long overdue recognition for DHS swim
- 1 arrested after shooting in Mulvane
- Young carries one of JUCO softball’s best bats
- Campa set to lead the Twins in 2021
- First steps of Vision Derby 2040 to come through zoning changes
Your Current Zoom Magazine
A FREE Derby Informer publication. Pick up your copy at 219 E. Madison in Derby.