POLL: Do you approve or disapprove of the STAR bond expansions presented to the Derby City Council on Sept. 14?
While still in the early stages, representatives with Derby Destination Development came before the City Council to discuss more STAR bond district activity on Sept. 14. Among the proposed features is the "Crystal Lagoon," which would bring a manmade beachfront to Derby.
Police & Fire
- Derby considers ‘final phase’ of STAR bond development
- Tauer and Karel win homecoming honors
- Derby schools considering new incentives for substitutes
- Plans moving forward on Pleasantview redevelopment
- In times of trouble, police chaplain helps comfort and calm
- Joe Herndon Memorial Scholarship presented on Armed Forces Appreciation Night
- Derby rides 70 point first half to defeat Salina South 77-7
- OPINION: New beginnings at Cooper Elementary
- Derby BOE approves security system at Panther Stadium
- City zoning and subdivision amendments getting closer to final approval
Your Current Zoom Magazine
A FREE Derby Informer publication. Pick up your copy at 219 E. Madison in Derby.