Details for Help Wanted: Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative Derby Media Group is seeking an individual for a full-time position interested in developing advertising and marketing programs for local and area businesses. The candidate will be trained in a proven process allowing them to understand the client’s customer base and determine client needs. Client information will be used to align multiple digital options, high-end magazine and newspaper advertising products to fit clients’ needs. Candidates will possess good communication, time management and organizational skills and have a natural drive to win and be successful, by helping local businesses. Some understanding of websites, messaging, social media and digital will be helpful. People who can translate ideas into customer benefits can progress rapidly. Most importantly, the candidate must be comfortable around people and have a strong desire to connect to customers. Pay will be commensurate with experience and ultimately be straight commission with no limits on earning potential. Some combination of commission and base salary during a start-up period may be necessary but will transition into full commission. To apply for the position send résumé, work experience and references to jeff@ derbyinformer.com or Jeff Cott, Derby Informer, P.O. Box 842, Derby, KS 67037.
- Clark’s media career ascending in Los Angeles
- New leadership at Derby’s dinosaur park after two years
- Rose Hill city administrator terminated
- Missing Kansas sheriff's deputy believed to be in Turkey
- Brock joins Derby HOF after illustrious softball career
- Community has opportunity to see Derby’s new hospital
- Police Calls: 08/04/19 to 08/10/19
- Water in Derby: How does it get to your sink from Wichita?
- Birth of baby girl was ‘surreal,’ Derby mother says
- Haysville’s Vickers Building gets historic site designation